An In-Depth Guide to Picking and Blocking
Demystify right hand technique, and intuitively learn easy and enjoyable ways to develop your right hand technique.
Detailed Graphics, Illustrations, & Practice Exercises
One of the most detailed books ever written for steel guitar right hand technique… Discover exactly how to use your right hand effectively and efficiently.
Great for Pedal Steel, Lap Steel, and Console Steel Guitar…
Easily transfer this knowledge to any type of steel guitar without having to change a thing – perfect technique that lasts a lifetime.
A simple, straightforward, and intuitive approach to right hand technique – gain insight on how to efficiently and accurately play notes on steel guitar with info, advice, and tips…
- Great for any style of picking, this book gives you a deep understanding of the right hand, which is a remarkable playing tool.
- A creative way to effectively pick and block notes with a depth of expression and dynamics.
A Digital Download for $14.99
Click below to purchase…
Click button to view in store…
More Digital Downloads for Practicing Pedal Steel…
The Elixir of E9 Pedal Steel: Harmonized 6ths
One of the most essential sounds of the E9 pedal steel…
- Hundreds of Riffs, Licks, and More..
- How To Play Sixth Intervals on the E9 Neck – Over Any Chord
- Examples of 6ths for Country, Blues, Pop, R&B, Rock n’ Roll, and more styles…
The Chord Guide for E9 Pedal Steel
The perfect reference to have for playing chords on the marvelous E9 tuning…
- Almost Every Chord You’ll Ever Need for E9
- Over a hundred pages of extra chord charts, key references, and more.
- Intuitively Uses the Nashville Number System
200 Country Riffs & Licks for E9 Pedal Steel
Add these country licks to your playing repertoire…
- Easy to Read Format
- Includes Rhythmic Notation
- Playing Over Chord Changes
- Great for Country, Alt-Country, & Honky-Tonk Styles
The Scale Book for E9 Pedal Steel
Over 1,000 Pages with Tabs and Diagrams
- Easy to Use Reference for Practicing
- All Major and Minor Pentatonic Scales, Modes, Major Scales
- All Keys, and Covers the Fretboard
- Includes Pockets of Scales