Over 1,000 Pages with Tabs and Diagrams
A visual tool to make playing easier and more enjoyable… great for practicing, improvising, and rehearsals for any style of music.
Easy to Use Reference for Practicing
A complete reference that can be used to quickly find scales that you need, without having to search for them.
All Keys, and Intuitively Covers the Fretboard
Great for any musical key or song, and intuitively organized by the keys and positions on the fretboard.
Includes Pockets of Scales
Make use of pockets to traverse the fretboard, just like on guitar. Easier for learning patterns and playing more fluidly along the fretboard.
Pentatonic Scales, All The Modes, Harmonized 3rds & 6ths
Contains almost every type of scale and mode used in most music…plenty of sounds and melodic textures to choose from.
Great for Utilizing Pedal and Lever Positions
Gives you options for playing scales with or without pedals and knee levers…relates all the scales to important positions on the E9 neck.
A handy and easy way to reference scales, positions, and more so that practicing and playing can become more fun and effective.
With the E9 pedal steel, there is limitless potential for using scales and single notes to craft beautiful and inspiring music for listeners…
This book is designed to be a helpful reference as you learn, practice, and memorize scales and positions on the E9 neck.
You can use scales as a vehicle for creating the sounds you’d like to play through the instrument…
Includes BONUS tabs and diagrams…
Harmonized 3rds and 6ths: For almost every string combination along the fretboard!
Pentatonic Scales: All the major and minor pentatonic scales!
A Digital Download for $9.99
Over 1,000 pages… a handy and easy to use reference.
Click below to purchase…
Click button to view in store…
More Digital Downloads for Practicing Pedal Steel…
The Art of Right Hand Technique
A detailed look at one of the most challenging and mysterious aspects of steel guitar playing: the right hand…
- An In-Depth Guide to Picking and Blocking
- How to Efficiently and Accurately Play Notes on Steel Guitar with Info, Advice, and Tips…
- Great for Pedal Steel, Lap Steel, and Console Steel Guitar
- Over 100 Pages with Graphics, Illustrations, & Practice Exercises
The Chord Guide for E9 Pedal Steel
The perfect reference to have for playing chords on the marvelous E9 tuning…
- Almost Every Chord You’ll Ever Need for E9
- Over a hundred pages of extra chord charts, key references, and more.
- Intuitively Uses the Nashville Number System
The Elixir of E9 Pedal Steel: Harmonized 6ths
One of the most essential sounds of the E9 pedal steel…
- Hundreds of Riffs, Licks, and More..
- How To Play Sixth Intervals on the E9 Neck – Over Any Chord
- Examples of 6ths for Country, Blues, Pop, R&B, Rock n’ Roll, and more styles…
200 Country Riffs & Licks for E9 Pedal Steel
Add these country licks to your playing repertoire…
- Easy to Read Format
- Includes Rhythmic Notation
- Playing Over Chord Changes
- Great for Country, Alt-Country, & Honky-Tonk Styles